(I) Campus recruitment
1.National unified recruitment of doctoral students, or master degree, or undergraduate degree, or outstanding overseas students, or college graduates;
2. Good conduct, excellent academic performance, comprehensive ranking within the top 30% of the class;
3. For non-foreign language major graduates, the foreign language level should reach the national level of CET-6 or above; for foreign language major graduates, the foreign language levelshould reach TEM-8, fluency in interpretation and translation is preferred;
4. Those who work as student cadres, obtain scholarships, won the advanced title of school graduates and student party members, sports students with special admission during the period of school are preferred.
(II) Social recruitment
For details of educational background, major, professional title qualification and work experience, please refer to the requirements for each post
1. Campus recruitment: Graduates who are notified to attend on-site interviews should bring along a printed candidate registration form, the original relevant certificates and a copy of the results sealed and confirmed by thecollege to attend the interview at the designated place within the specified time.
2. Social recruitment: Candidates who have received the interview invitation should bring resume, original and photocopies of relevant certificates and one-inch photos to the company to attend the interview within the specified time.
1. Candidates who are employed in the campus recruitment should participate in the examination for regular worker after 6 months of probation; candidates who are employed in the social recruitment should participate in the examination for regular worker after 3 months of probation and can be turned into a regular worker after the materials submitted are qualified. The length of service starts from the date of employment.
2. Benefits: five social insurances and one housing fund, internally subscribed house, equity incentive, enterprise annuity, subsidyfor upgrade of academic qualifications (upgrade from junior college student to university student, from undergraduate degree to master degree, and from master degree to doctoral degree), holiday welfare, group wedding, meal subsidy, middle and night shift subsidy, telephone fee subsidy, birthday subsidy, youth fellowship (bachelor party), high temperature subsidy, free commute to and from work, free employee apartment,employee canteen, and science and technology research and development building.
Mr. Fan's recruitment hotline: 18599332930
Ms. Li’s recruitment hotline: 18599339917
Recruitment email: xtnyhr@xinteenergy. com;
Xinte Energy’s Official Weibo Account on Human Resources: http://weibo. com/u/3739222447 (Sina Weibo)
Xinte Energy's Official WeChat Account on Human Resources: Xinte Energy Co., Ltd. (WeChat ID: XTNY)
Xinte Energy sincerely expects you who have dreams and innovative to grow with us and create abrilliant tomorrow!